What are the odds? The Yankees blasted eight homers in Tuesday night's game and Alex Rodriguez's name wasn't on the home run list. I'm tellin ya, baseball's a wacky game. Well, the Yanks didn't need A-Rod as they...
A trade that’s been rumored for weeks has finally come to pass, and I’m sad to say, Scott Proctor is no longer a Yankee. The Bombers have pulled the trigger on a deal to send the Doctor to LA for...
Steve from Was Watching sent me an e-mail earlier this week asking for Yankee Stadium stories for a project he’s working on. You can see his post on the project here. I’ve been thinking about it ever since, and...
The big question regarding the Yanks and the trade deadline is whether they’ll be able to get Eric Gagne without giving up too much. The answer is that the only way he winds up in NY is if the Yanks...
The Yanks managed to salvage a split in this four-game series in Baltimore (I’m counting the completed rain out game as part of this series). Things could’ve gone worse, so I’m not complaining. The win today, coupled with Tampa’s win...
It was a strange one on Sunday, but a good one for the Yanks. The game began with a 42-minute rain delay that featured no rain, Baltimore's backup catcher Paul Bako (who entered the game with a .208 average)...
• Thanks A Lot, ESPN
• Joe Torre Punches Me In the Junk
• Ninth Inning Comeback Falls Short
• Silver Linings
• Yanks Win, Then Lose
• Yanks Make Kei Move
• The Trade Deadline Must Be Approaching
• Opportunity Wasted
• Royals Blank Yanks
• Why is Curt Schilling Beyond Reproach?
• Melky Gets it Started, A-Rod Finishes the Job
• Four-Run Eighth Leads Yanks by Royals
• Bombers Continue to Roll
• Yanks Mail In a Blow Out Win, Hughes Impresses
• Finally, A Trade Rumor I Want to Happen
• Yanks Roll, Proctor Lights Cigar
• Streaking Yanks Win Fourth Straight
• Yanks Invoke 15-Run Rule
• Offense Keeps on Clicking
• Yanks Sweep Double-Dip, Add Flying Molina
• Yanks Blast Rays, Complete DH Sweep
• Home-Grown Bombers Give Yanks Game 1
• Devil Rays Bury Yanks
• Yankees Get Blasted By the D-Rays
• Take a Look at This Lineup!
• Which Moose Will We Get Tonight?
• Three-Run Seventh Dooms Yanks
• One Bad Inning Sinks the Wanger
• Late-Inning Thunder Powers Yankee Win
• A-Rod is Yankees Latest Comeback Kid
• Another Proctor Rumor
• Clemens Looks to Bounce Back
• Yanks Pick Up Farnsworthless
• Cano's 10th Inning Single Keeps Yanks Red-Hot
• Proctor for Dan Johnson?
• Eye On You: Doc Holliday
• Yankees Use Long Ball to Back Igawa
• Home Run Derby Goes to Yanks
• Eye On You: John McDonald
• Bonds and 755
• Yanks Squeak Out a Win
• Phillips' Bat and Glove Key Yanks Comeback
• .500, Yet Again...
• Abreu's 5 RBIs Lead Yanks Past Rays
• Clemens Stinks Up the Trop
• Phil Hughes In Trenton
• Yanks Fall in Tampa
• Eye On You: Scott Kazmir
• Yanks Start Second Half on a Good Note
• Second Half Begins with a W
• Player to Watch: James Shields
• At Some Point, You Have to Face Facts
• Barry Lamar Bonds: Love Him or Hate Him?
• The Road Ahead
• Barry Bonds on Bud Selig and The Hammer
• Putting the First Half Behind Us
• Yanks End First Half with a Bang
• Yanks Take Momentum Into the Break
• Defense Ruins Old-Timer's Day
• Errors Help Angels Drop Yanks in 13
• Bats Cover for Piss-Poor Pitching
• Offensive Explosion Leads Yanks by Angels
• Decisions, Decisions
• Matsui's 8th Inning HR Gives Yanks Wild Win
• Matsui con Leche = Wins
• A Glimpse at the Yankee First Half
• Familiar Story for Mussina
• Twinkies Ruin Boss's B-Day
• Yanks On a Mini-Roll
• Yanks Continue Mastery of Twins
• Million Dollar Start
• Clemens Notches 350th Win, but A-Rod leaves with Injury
• See What Happens When I Leave the Country?
• OAK 11, NYY 5: Freefall in Yankee Land
• Downward Spiral Continues