Well, the Boss has spoken and Joe Torre seems to have Steinbrenner's support. But, a pat on the back is only a few inches from a kick in the arse. Steinbrenner issued a statement on Monday in which he...
Joe Torre’s record as the manager of the Yankees: 1088–713 .604 winning percentage.4 World Series Titles6 American League Pennants11 Consecutive post-season appearances Keep those stats in mind over the coming days, weeks and months as rumors of Joe’s demise at...
It's still April, but only two teams have a worse record than the Yankees at this point. The Kansas City Royals and the Washington Nationals. Yep, it's been a rough first month. The Yankees dropped the rubber game to...
Julian Tavarez went five innings, gave up three earned runs and earned the win against the Yanks today, 7–4 was the final. Tomorrow is an off day, and it couldn’t come at a better time for the Yanks pen, or...
Julian Tavarez (0–2, 8.36) vs. Chien-Ming Wang (0–1, 5.68) The third and final game of the second Yanks/Sox series of the year features a gross mismatch. Chien-Ming Wang was the runner-up for the Cy Young last year, Julian Tavarez...
On a day when rumors were swirling about Joe Torre’s job being on the line, Jeff Karstens lasted 0.0 innings and gave up two hits. Coming in, this was probably the worst-case scenario. Torre and the Yanks couldn't afford...
• Super-Sub Igawa Helps Yanks End Slide
• On Deck (Game 22): Sawks @ NYY
• Sox 11, Yanks Horrible.
• Losing Streak Reaches 7
• On Deck (Game 21): Sox at Yanks IV
• Hughes Loses First Start as Yankee Bats Fall Silent
• Jays 6, Yanks 0: Welcome to the Bronx?
• Hughes Watch
• On Deck (Game 20, again): BJs at Yanks
• Rain, Rain Go Away
• Waiting For Phil
• On Deck (Game 20): Home, Sweet Home
• D-Rays 6, Yanks 4: Almost There or Not Even Close?
• Wang Returns But Yanks Still Lose
• On Deck (Game 19): Yanks at Manta birostris
• Yankees Drop 4th in a Row
• D-Rays 10, Yanks 8: Help Is On the Way
• Oh You Bristol Guys Are So Clever...
• On Deck (Game 18): Yanks at Devil Rays
• Sox 7, Yanks 6: Fun With Numbers
• Yankees Swept Away in Boston
• On Deck (Game 17): NYC vs. Bean Town
• Yankees Drop Second Straight in Beantown
• Sox 7, Yanks 5: Karstens Fails to Impress
• On Deck (Game 16): Yanks at Sox
• A-Rod's Heroics are Wasted as BoSox Rally for Five in the Eighth
• Yankees at Sox Game 1: Live Blog
• Happy Birthday, Donnie!
• On Deck (Game 15): Yanks at Sox
• NYY 8, CLE 6: Uhh, That A-Rod Guy Can Hit!
• Alexander The Great Conquers Again!
• On Deck (Game 14): Cleveland vs. NYC
• NYY 9, CLE 2: Another Bomb For A-Rod
• Igawa Notches First Win as Yanks Romp
• On Deck (Game Lucky 13): The Tribe at The Yanks
• Yanks 10, Indians 3: The Kid Was Alright!
• Yankees Batter Tribe
• On Deck (Game 12): Indians at Yankees
• A's 5, Yanks 4: I'm Speechless
• A's Shock Rivera and Yanks
• Two For the Price of One
• On Deck (Game 11): Yankees at A's
• Giambi's Blast Helps Yanks Win War of Attrition
• Yankees 4, Oakland 3: Giambi Lifts Yanks in Extras
• On Deck (Game 10): Yanks at A's
• Missed Opportunities Doom Yanks
• Oakland 5, Yanks 4: Tough Extra-Inning Loss
• Extra Innings In OakTown
• On Deck (Game 9): Yankees at Athletics
• Panes Of Glass Everywhere Rejoice
• Yankee Bats Silenced as Mussina Leaves with Injury
• Twins 5, Yanks 1: Mussina Comes Up Lame, the Pen Bends, Then Breaks
• On Deck (Game 8): New York (A) at Minny/St. Paul
• A-Rod, Pettitte and Company Roll Over Twins
• Yankees 10, Minny 1: This Is More Like It
• On Deck (Game 7): Bombers at Twinkies
• (Sorta) Live Blog: Yanks at Twins 4/9/07
• Pavano, Yankee Bats Drop Twins
• I Guess Things Could Be Worse
• On Deck (Game 6): Yankees at Twins
• Orioles 6, Yanks 4: This is Getting Ridiculous
• Yankee Starters Continue to Stumble in Loss to O's
• On Deck (Game 5) Ballmer at Da Bombers
• Yanks 10, Orioles 7: A-Rod Delivers!
• A-Rod's Slam in 9th Keys Yanks Comeback
• Orioles Down Yanks
• On Deck (Game 4): Orange Birds at Northerners
• Orioles 6, Yanks 4: Starting Pitching Continues to Fail
• On Deck (Game 3): Orioles at Yankees
• D-Rays 7, Yanks 6: Disappointment in the Bronx
• Rays Outlast Yanks
• Baseball Blogs: Watching the Watchers of the Watchers
• On Deck (Game 2 again): D-Rays at Yanks
• Memories at The Stadium
• It's Raining, It's Pouring...
• Pettitte's Return Washed Away
• On Deck (Game 2): D-Rays at Yankees
• Yankees 9, D-Rays 5: A-Rod Comes Through In Opener
• Yanks Prevail on Opening Day
• Here We Go...
• On Deck (Game 1): D-Rays at Yankees
• Opening Day Is Upon Us
• Yankees 2007 Player Of The Game Scoreboard