It's funny how things turn out sometimes. Okay, maybe not ha-ha funny, but strange-funny. Joe Torre placed the ball in Carl Pavano's shoe for Opening Day today. That's why you can't predict baseball (as I steal a popular line from...
I’m going to start this post with a statement: Injuries to Chien-Ming Wang, Andy Pettitte, or really any of the Yanks regulars outside of Jeter, regardless of their severity, could be the best thing for the Yanks. Now, before you...
Now that I got the National League predictions out of the way (and let’s be honest, the National League is really just playing 162+ games to see who gets to lose the World Series, last year was an aberration), it’s...
Yesterday, I determined the fate of the American League and predicted the New York Yankees to make it to the big dance. Now, I don't watch as many National League games, but I've decided to put pen to paper...
Mike over at Green Pinstripes was the first to pop the 2007 baseball predictions cherry for The Vault, and since we’re running short on time before opening day (and the Sixers are off again), I’m going to follow suit. By...
Well, Spring has sprung, and with the start of the baseball season less than a week away, I've decided to throw my "expert" picks into the vault for the upcoming 2007 season. I'm not going to make wild predictions...
• Butterflies On the Bump
• Jeter's Place in Yankee History Questioned
• Take the D-Rays on Opening Day
• Wang Will Start 2007 on DL
• Wang Will Be Out Until Late April
• I Wish the Yanks Would Sign Kris Benson, Just For the Comedy
• The A-Rod Rumor Mill Grinds On
• Good and Bad News From Tampa
• The Bernie-Mattingly Parallel
• Blogs by Fans Fantasy Baseball Challange
• Representing Blogs By Fans
• Legends Field, Carl Pavano and Yankee Fans
• Pavano's Priorities
• This May Be Too Much, Even For Me
• What has gotten into the owners?
• Jeter vs. Reyes
• Shopping Pavano?
• At Least A-Rod Has One Fan In NY
• Selig States MLB's Case
• Play Ball!